Great! You’ve made a wallet and gotten your BEP20 tokens, now you just need to connect your wallet with MetaTreasure and you’re good to go!
Check out the steps below for how to connect your MetaMask wallet to MetaTreasure.
To connect MetaMask to MetaTreasure follow the steps below
Android and iOS
- Open MetaMask and tap on the three lines icon in the top-left.
2. Tap Settings in the menu.
3. In the Settings menu, tap on Network.
4. Tap on the Add Network button at the bottom.
On the page that opens, type in the following details:
Network Name: Binance Smart Chain
RPC Url: https://bsc-dataseed.binance.org
Chain ID: 56
Block Explorer URL: http://bscscan.com
5. Once you’ve confirmed entry into the new network, go back to the three lines
menu and tap Browser.
5. Open a new browser tab and key in https://MetaTreasure.io/
6. Your wallet will ask you to connect. Tap Connect to connect to MetaTreasure.
For PC Users
- Download MetaMask Extension into your PC browser.
- log in to your MetaMask Account on your Browsers extension.
- Open a new browser tab and key in https://MetaTreasure.io/
- On the homepage, there will be a “Connect” button, click the button.
- A MetaMask pop-up will request your connecting permission.
- Once approved, youʼre good to go