Token Pocket Setting Up and User Guide
Similarly to the MetaMask Wallet, Token Pocket is also a decentralized wallet that allows users to store their various cryptocurrencies safely. Token Pocket is available both on desktop computers and on smartphone devices.
To Get Started
1. Download the Token Pocket app on your mobile device or download the chrome extension.
2. Select create a new wallet and choose the BSC smart chain.
3. Type in your preferred password and hit create.
4. Token Pocket will prompt you to store your recovery phrase in a secured location.
5. Remember your recovery phrase and re-enter your recovery phrase when prompt.
6. Thatʼs it! You have successfully created your Token Pocket Wallet.
How to use Token Pocket
Token Pocket is a simple wallet to use, as users will be able to switch between networks without needing to setting up the networks. Token Pocket has registered most of the top blockchain networks such as BNB smart Chain, Ethereum Network, Tron Network, Solona Network Etc.
You will be able to swap between networks by selecting the 3 lines at the top left corner of
the screen. Simply select the BNB Smart Chain to get started on MetaTreasure.
Additionally you will also be able to select the node you prefer in each network. Different nodes may have different congestion based on traffic and usage, hence a less congested node may offer higher transaction speed.
To Get Started On MetaTreasure
Start by clicking the Launch button at the top right corner of the screen. This will automatically launch our dapp on a new tab that requires you users to connect their wallet to start the hunt! Be sure to have enough USDT & BNB to Mint your TreasureBoxes and also pay for transaction fees